All members are invited!
The lecture part of the meeting will feature Laura Lyn Stern, who will be talking about working with clients on commissions and discussing the basics of installations.
The theme for the ATC (Artist Trading Card) for the meeting is Halloween or zombies!
This month's meeting takes place at :
Jack M Barrack Hebrew Academy
272 South Bryn Mawr Ave
Bryn Mawr , Pa. 19101
- JBHA shares a campus with the American College (and may show up on Mapquest and GoogleMaps as such)
- Once you turn into 272 S Bryn Mawr Ave , make an immediate right turn (once you turn, the tennis courts will be on your left)
- We will be meeting in the Athletic Building, which will be on your right side, past the tennis courts
- The Parking lot will be on your left ... you will need to walk across the campus road to get to the Athletic Building
- We will be meeting in room 158, the Art Room.
- Use the upper entrance (not the ground floor entrance) ,up the Athletic Building steps
- MSoP signs will be posted to help with navigation