Become a Member!
General Meetings are held every other month, September thru May, with our end-of-the-year exhibition and party in June. At our meetings, we have demonstrations, exciting interactions with mosaic artists and lovers of mosaics, and our Artist Trading Card exchange. We have built a vibrant, creative community - join us today!
$60 ($62 via paypal) All Member benefits, plus:
- Application fee waived for annual member exhibit
- Eligibility for linking your showcased artwork on MSoP homepage to your own website
- Member teachers can be included on our official MSoP list of instructors
$100 ($103 via paypal) All Enhanced Member benefits, plus:
- Recognition in MSoP newsletter & at annual member exhibit (if desired)
- VIP opportunities to meet visiting artists
$30 ($32 via paypal)
- Bi-monthly meetings and newsletters
- Retailer discounts
- Advanced notice of visiting artist workshops at reduced rates
- Member discounts for special events including trips, lectures, and tours
- Eligibility for annual member exhibit
- Eligibility for Art Share (scholarship assistance program)
- Eligibility for having your artwork showcased on the MSoP homepage, or for being featured in our Artist video series
- Admission to our private Facebook group
- Notification of artist opportunities
- Access to periodic giveaways of donated mosaic materials
- Community outreach opportunities
- Kismet Mosaic, 10% off
- di Mosaico, 5% off
- Maryland Mosaics, 15% off (some exclusions apply)
- Mosaic Smalti, 5% off (some exclusions apply)
- Tiny Pieces, 10% off (some exclusions apply)
To become a member, simply fill out the Membership Form and mail it with your check or money order to payable to
PO Box 9012
Collingswood, New Jersey 08108
Payments made through PayPal should be sent to: "MosaicSocietyofPhila@gmail.com" and should specify "membership fee for 2018". Paypal fees are included in the prices listed above.
Our membership year begins in January and runs through December. All members, regardless of the date on which they joined MSoP, can renew their membership for the next effective year by last general meeting of the calendar year (typically held in November or December).