The decision has been made to cancel today's meeting.
Even though no one can exactly predict the weather, it seems like the threat of ice after the hours of rain would prevent safe travel for most of you.
Hours of hard work are put into creating a meaningful and fun meeting so we want as many people as possible to have the opportunity to attend.
The Board feels the threat of ice would prevent many of you from venturing out.
So after much discussion, we have decided to cancel.
At this time there are no plans to re-schedule, but we are looking into possibilities.
If there is a re-scheduled meeting, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Thank you for understanding, and stay safe!
Carol Rydel, MSOP President